Pizza, Sandwiches, Italian
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 13350 Camino Del Sur Ste 3A, San Diego, CA 92129
Phone: (858) 538-3333
- turned_in_notHealth ScoreA
- turned_in_notVegan OptionsYes
- turned_in_notHappy Hour SpecialsYes
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingStreet, Private Lot
- directions_bikeBike ParkingYes
- turned_in_notWheelchair AccessibleYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- turned_in_notGood For Happy HourYes
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingYes
- tvHas TVYes
- turned_in_notGender Neutral RestroomsYes
Stopped by here for lunch while out working on a customers service. Was really wanting a slice but a sandwich sounded good. The person at the counter turned me on to the grilled pesto and bisque.
It was GREAT!! Hit the spot and not heavy. If you're in the area give it a try.
Upon walking in, you are greeted with smiles, friendly service, and a giant chalkboard menu on the wall! It can be a bit overwhelming for first timers, but the cashier kindly pointed out the smaller, paper menus on the counter.
Ordering is simple and to the point. I decided to create my own pesto rigatoni + mushrooms and it was delicious! Portions were generous, I had enough for lunch the next day! I forget what sandwich my friend ordered, but he thoroughly enjoyed it. We also tried the Belching Beaver lager per our cashier's recommendation and it was a proper addition to the meal; light and smooth.
We didn't get to try the pizza (who doesn't get pizza at a pizzeria?!) so will definitely be back for that.
Wanted to give this place a try because I was craving some good pizza, unfortunately I left because the girl working at the front register just now had terrible customer service... I understand there are tables, a phone call, and pizza in the oven but the attitude just kills the vibe.
Ordered 2 pizzas delivered 45$ with tip sausage and pepperoni -- one tablespoon of sausage???
Margarita pizza only half the pie had any cheese.
I first started coming here when I was in high school, and it was really good. Then it was under different management, sometime after I graduated it changed management, and the quality suffered from the change. I stopped coming, and only recently I started to come again after two years, whatever happened in the two years whether it was change in management or the current one improved.
It is just as good as I remembered it back in High School